Thursday 28 November 2013

Romance Urban Second Edition

First Edition information and download details here:


Second Edition pending release:

Neither a pure visual novel nor a pure kinetic novel, this is a hybrid game-story.

This version has "affection points" for each potential love interest.  The values of the points change throughout the game as the story progresses and the heroine interacts with them.  The heroine's decisions may also affect the value of points gained or lost.  To see the list of points, player clicks on the red heart.

I have endeavoured to correct grammatical and spelling errors which were littered throughout the First Edition.  My eyes are getting old and weak, and so are my beta testers' !  There could still be errors... Forgive me, if there are.


Of course, you can see I'm pretty bad at playing my own game....



2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just played this, and read on your deviantart about a hentai or eroge version of this ( i think?) and my answer to that is YES!
    And hopefully at least 1 ending for each guy :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ! But my Heroine went on strike about that. We shall see if she can be persuaded. Each of the guys is very keen... of course.

    ReplyDelete